Thank you for choosing our clinic for your medical care.
Oklahoma Integrative Medicine has adopted the Cleveland Clinic SHARED-CARE approach to Primary Care since 2016 which has been proven to improve Preventive Health Care delivery. In this team care model, our Providers use a higher level of clinical staff involvement in the office visit.
1. The clinical staff proactively plan the scheduled Office Visit with PRE-VISIT planning and PRE-VISIT lab tests under Provider Supervision.
2. The clinical staff use expanded rooming protocols designed by the Provider while taking symptom history and reconciling medications.
3. The clinical staff share the responsibility of Patient Education, Instruction, and Clinical Order Execution with the Provider.
Our Providers perform the functions and medical decision making that ONLY they are qualified to do, while other simple tasks are delegated to well trained clinical assistants. This inter-professional approach has allowed our clinic to improve patient access, reduce waiting times, and uniquely provide a multitude of preventive services at one appointment.
The following is a statement of our Clinic Policies and Procedures. We ask you to please read this statement, agree to, and acknowledge prior to any treatment being provided.
Only the medical issue for which the appointment has been scheduled will be discussed at the visit. Due to the Integrative Care Approach taken by our Providers multiple clinical orders and a comprehensive plan is recommended to you for that medical issue and that takes time. We are happy to schedule separate appointments to address other issues comprehensively for you. In emergencies of course, and at the Provider’s discretion, multiple medical issues will be addressed and additional co-pays/higher level of charges will be applied.
We require that all co-pays (as per your insurance mandate), outstanding co-insurance and deductible payments be paid at the time of check-in PRIOR to services being rendered. We accept (Cash/Debit Cards/Credit Cards/CERTIFIED Checks).
Your appointment will be rescheduled if you are unable to meet insurance-mandated obligations.
We require that all co-pays (as per your insurance mandate), outstanding co-insurance and deductible payments be paid at the time of check-in PRIOR to services being rendered. We accept (Cash/Debit Cards/Credit Cards/CERTIFIED Checks)
Oklahoma Integrative Medicine accepts most insurance plans and our Billing Specialist will file your medical charges with your health insurance as a courtesy to you. It is your Medical Provider’s responsibility to medically recommend tests and treatments you need.
• Please remember that you are ultimately responsible for your medical bills.
• Please bring CURRENT Insurance Card to all visits.
• Please ensure your Provider at Oklahoma Integrative Medicine is a contracted provider on your health insurance PRIOR to your visit.
• It is your responsibility to resolve any issues with your Insurance Plan within 60 days of service, if there is NON-PAYMENT or DELAYED PROCESSING.
• Unpaid Balances are due from you at 90 days from date of service.
• If payment is not received by the due date stated on your 90 day statement, your account will be turned to a collection agency and no further services or appointments will be provided by our clinic.
• The Billing Specialist and Front Desk will work with you to provide billing information you need, and set up Payment Plans if requested.
Due to the large number of returned checks received in our clinic, we no longer accept personal checks. We do however accept CERTIFIED Checks issued by a valid Financial Institute.
• Oklahoma Integrative Medicine requests you to provide 24 hours advance notice to cancel an appointment. This allows us to fill your slot with another sick patient who may be in urgent need of care. We make every attempt to re-confirm your appointment including the use of Voice Calls, Voice Messages, E-Mails and or Text Messages. Failure to provide us 24 hour notice after confirmation of your visit, will result in a charge of $35 being applied to your account.
• If you are late for your appointment, the clinic reserves the right to re-schedule your appointment to a later date and time.
• Please bring a list of your medications to your appointments. You will be given refills until your next follow-up lab draw or appointment. It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that your pharmacist receives these prescriptions to keep in your file.
• If you are unwell or wish to have a medication dose adjusted, and wish to receive medical advice or prescriptions, please request an URGENT CARE only appointment by calling SCHEDULING on (405) 749-0900. Oklahoma Integrative Medicine providers do their best to see Urgent patients within 24 hours.
• No controlled substances and antibiotics can be called in for patients.
You are required to make a separate 20 minute appointment to explain the medical need for your form or letter to your Provider at Oklahoma Integrative Medicine. This need has to be documented in your medical record by Oklahoma Integrative Medicine and provided to authorities on request. Please obtain all the necessary information from your employer or other requesting authority, to enable the form or letter to be filled out correctly. Please fill in your personal information on the form prior to the visit. Certain forms like Handicap sticker forms carry standard charges which are available on request at the front desk.
You are required to schedule an appointment with Oklahoma Integrative Medicine prior to a Referral being sent by our clinic. This allows for the correct paperwork to be sent to your insurance and Specialist or other provider. Please note Referrals are currently being done by the Referrals Specialist in our clinic as A COURTESY TO YOU.
Each insurance-mandated Prior Authorization(Prescription) can take unto 1 hour to process. The Prior Authorization specialist will request a $15 charge to you for each prior authorization transaction.
To schedule your Appointment please call (405) 749-0900 or Click here.