Thank you for choosing our clinic for your medical care.
Dr Barreto has adopted the Cleveland Clinic SHARED-CARE approach to Primary Care since 2016 which has been proven to improve Preventive Health Care delivery. In this team care model :
1. The clinical staff proactively plan the scheduled Office Visit with PRE-VISIT planning and PRE-VISIT lab tests under Provider Supervision.
2. The clinical staff use expanded rooming protocols designed by the Provider while taking symptom history and reconciling medications.
3. The clinical staff share the responsibility of Patient Education, Instruction, and Clinical Order Execution with the Provider.
The following is a statement of our Clinic Policies and Procedures. We ask you to please read this statement, agree to, and acknowledge prior to any treatment being provided.
Due to the Integrative Care Approach taken by Dr Barreto multiple clinical orders and a comprehensive plan is recommended and that takes time.
We require that all co-pays (as per your insurance mandate), outstanding co-insurance and deductible payments be paid at the time of check-in PRIOR to services being rendered. We accept (Cash/Debit Cards/Credit Cards/CERTIFIED Checks).
We require that all co-pays (as per your insurance mandate), outstanding co-insurance and deductible payments be paid at the time of check-in PRIOR to services being rendered. We accept (Cash/Debit Cards/Credit Cards/CERTIFIED Checks)
Angelique Barreto MD accepts most insurance plans and our Billing Specialist will file your medical charges with your health insurance as a courtesy to you. It is your Medical Provider’s responsibility to medically recommend tests and treatments you need.
• Please remember that you are ultimately responsible for your medical bills.
• Please bring CURRENT Insurance Card to all visits.
• Please ensure Dr Barreto is a contracted provider on your health insurance PRIOR to your visit.
• It is your responsibility to resolve any issues with your Insurance Plan within 60 days of service, if there is NON-PAYMENT or DELAYED PROCESSING.
• Unpaid Balances are due from you at 90 days from date of service.
• If payment is not received by the due date stated on your 90 day statement, no further services may be provided by our clinic.
• The Billing Specialist and Front Desk will work with you to provide billing information you need, and set up Payment Plans if requested.
Due to the large number of returned checks received in our clinic, we no longer accept personal checks. We do however accept CERTIFIED Checks issued by a valid Financial Institute.
• Dr Barreto requests you to provide 24 hours advance notice to cancel an appointment. This allows us to fill your slot with another sick patient who may be in urgent need of care. We make every attempt to re-confirm your appointment including the use of Voice Calls, Voice Messages, E-Mails and or Text Messages.
• If you are late for your appointment, the clinic reserves the right to re-schedule your appointment to a later date and time.
• Please bring a list of your medications to your appointments. You will be given refills until your next follow-up lab draw or appointment. It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that your pharmacist receives these prescriptions to keep in your file.
• If you are unwell or wish to have a medication dose adjusted, and wish to receive medical advice or prescriptions, please request an URGENT CARE only appointment by calling SCHEDULING on (405) 286-1075 Dr Barreto will do their best to see Urgent patients within 24 hours.
• No controlled substances and antibiotics can be called in for patients.
You are required to make a separate 20 minute appointment to explain the medical need for your form or letter to Dr Barreto. This need has to be documented in your medical record and provided to authorities on request. Please obtain all the necessary information from your employer or other requesting authority, to enable the form or letter to be filled out correctly. Please fill in your personal information on the form prior to the visit. Certain forms like Handicap sticker forms carry standard charges which are available on request at the front desk.
You are required to schedule an appointment with prior to a Referral being sent by our clinic. This allows for the correct paperwork to be sent to your insurance and Specialist or other provider. Please note Referrals are currently being done by the Referrals Specialist in our clinic as a courtesy to you.
Each insurance-mandated Prior Authorization(Prescription) depending on your insurance can take upto 1 week to process. Please note Prior Authorization are currently being done by the Referrals Specialist in our clinic as a courtesy to you.
To schedule your Appointment please call (405) 286-1075 or Click here.